If you would like to volunteer with us, please click the link to Rally Master Pro and provide your information so we can properly place you during the event.
Notice: If you plan to bring anyone under the age of 18, you must have a minor waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian. These minor waivers will be available at registration. This notice only applied to volunteers not spectators.
For stage workers you should bring the following:
- Food, snacks, & something to drink (non-alcoholic)
- Waterproof clothing and boots. A jacket or sweatshirt.
- Flashlights and extra batteries
- Extra power for your mobile devices, you'll have a little down time
- Markers and ballpoint pens – Start and Finish crew will be furnished, but it is good to have extras.
- Clip board with light if you have them
- Radio scanner, so you can get the net
- Gas. Fill your vehicle before leaving McArthur or Chillicothe
- Toilet paper and Kleenex
If you have general volunteer questions send us an email, email@example.com